- City Experiences (1)
- Articles of Interest (2)
- The Best of New Zealand (4)
- Luxury New Zealand (2)
- South Island Touring (8)
- North Island Touring (4)
- Essential Info (7)
- Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth (1)
- Cultural Experiences (1)
- Scenic Trains, Flights & Tours (1)
- Adventure Travel (5)
- Walking, Hiking & Biking (3)
- Family Holidays (6)
- Things to Do (10)
- National Parks & Wildlife (4)
- Food & Wine Experiences (1)
How to Book Your New Zealand Holiday
Holiday tour itineraries may be booked via the website but most people like to customise their holiday and we encourage you to tell us exactly what you are looking for in a New Zealand holiday.
We work with you to create the best New Zealand holiday option for you. Tell your personal trip planner what you are looking for in an NZ experience. They will then put their experience to work for you and create a detailed and personalised itinerary with pricing for the complete package for you to review. From this point, it is a case of fine tuning your itinerary so that it suits you perfectly.
When you are ready to book you simply log into your itinerary and account, Select Book Now and follow the steps.
- At the time of booking a deposit of 10% or NZ$200 per person (whichever is higher, as calculated by our system) plus any other instant purchase items such as airfares is payable.
- Full and final balance payment is required 45 days prior to your tour arrangements commencing.
- Payments can be made using Visa or MasterCard through our secure booking and payment system.*
*Please note: We do not add additional charges for payment by credit card. But please check with your bank or credit card company, as they may charge you to make payment in a currency other than the currency the card is issued in.
- All tours and itineraries are quoted and calculated in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$). At the time of making payment, you can select to pay in a range of currencies if you prefer. Rates are calculated based on our bank's exchange terms and rates at the bank of New Zealand. These should not be compared to or calculated based on any other bank or currency site rates.
- See: full booking terms and conditions.